When I say "2017 is such a fruitful year!", it doesn't mean that it has been a smooth-sailing year for me. This is the year when I stepped out from my comfort zone to have a job change. And this step I took also led me to many happy and sad moments as I tried adjusting to the new working environment, with new colleagues, new batch of students with different needs that I had never experienced before, and of course, new sets of job responsibilities. Amidst all the mixed emotions I experienced, I still thank God that He opened this door for me so I get to experience things I have always wanted. As 2017 comes to an end, I realised as we grow older, knowing how to count our blessing is one of the most important things we can do in our lives.

The last 2 weeks of 2017 have also been nice and memorable as Jagi stayed over at my place for a few days when my family went to BKK and I was alone at home with Waffle (my 5years old Pomeranian). 

My 5yo Pomeranian, Waffle!
Trying very hard to be a wife-material girlfriend, I whipped up a few simple dishes and thankfully received thumbs up from Jagi. I cooked Kimchi Tuna Fried Rice (김치 참치 볶음밥) for the very first time and it was surprisingly easy. I adopted the recipe from here

Kimchi Tuna Fried Rice using a very easy recipe

Seaweed Egg Roll, Fried Carrot Cake, and Stir-fried potato and luncheon meat with onion in tomato sauce

Nearing Christmas, after receiving my AWS, I bought myself the best thing I've bought this year.

Bought this baby - MacBook Pro 
Coming 2018, I hope you will be a better year for me as well as everyone around me. My only wishes are to have a good health and happiness! 




Popular posts from this blog